Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Bombs
These Peanut Butter Hot Cocoa Bombs are fun and easy to make. You just need a few ingredients and patience to make this fun winter treat!
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
6 tbsp hot chocolate mix (or 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 2 tbsp cocoa powder)
6 tbsp PB2 Original Powdered Peanut Butter
6 tbsp mini marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or on a double-boiler until smooth.
- With a teaspoon or small spatula, spread the melted chocolate into 2.5 inch half-sphere silicone molds. Be sure to spread chocolate thickly along the edges to prevent breakage when unmolding.
- Chill the spheres until set – 10-15 minutes in the refrigerator, 5 minutes in the freezer.
- Gently unmold the set chocolate half-spheres.
- Use a warm pan or plate to melt the edges of one chocolate half-sphere.
- Fill the half-sphere with one tablespoon each of PB2 Original, hot chocolate mix and mini marshmallows.
- Melt the edges of a second chocolate half-sphere and place on top of the filled half. Gently press together. Wipe excess chocolate with your finger.
- Let the finished hot chocolate bomb set.
- Repeat steps 5-8 with the remaining 5 spheres.
- Create a peanut butter drizzle by stirring 2 tbsp PB2 Original Powdered Peanut Butter with 1 tbsp water (slightly less than the packaging instructions). Drizzle over set hot chocolate bombs with a spoon or fill into a small bag, cut a hole at the tip and pipe the drizzle.
To prepare a cup of hot chocolate:
- Warm 1-1 1/2 cups milk of your choice in a cup.
- Place a hot chocolate bomb into a separate mug and pour warmed milk over the bomb slowly.
- Stir it up with a spoon and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Bombs from Leelalicious. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.