Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Parfaits
For the Cookes:
- 1 cup Original PB2
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of nonfat yogurt (plain, regular variety or Greek)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
For the Vanilla Bean Icing:
- 1/2 cup confectionery sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean paste
For the Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a standard baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the PB2, egg white, salt, sugar, and yogurt to a large bowl; mix.
- Fold in the oats and mix to combine.
- Form teaspoon-sized balls (should make 16) and place them on the baking sheet about 1 inch apart. These do not spread.
- Once all the balls are formed, gently press a fork into the cookies crosshatch style to flatten.
- Bake for 9 minutes at 350.
- Allow cookies to cool before optionally icing them.
For the Icing:
- Add powdered sugar, water, and vanilla bean paste to a small bowl.
- Mix until thick and creamy.
- Spoon about 1/2 tsp on each cookie.
Optional Substitution: You can add in 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the recipe if you’re craving some chocolate.
We hope you enjoy our Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies with Vanilla Bean Icing. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Recipe Courtesy of Amy Desrosiers of Sizzling Eats.