Sauerkraut Turkey Burger Bowls
Who wouldn’t love a burger bowl for lunch or dinner? This probiotic-rich burger bowl features a baked Turkey Burger, sauerkraut and your favorite burger toppings!
- Servings: 3 burgers
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- Baked turkey burgers
- ½ cup sauerkraut
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Red onion slices
- Shredded cheese
Homemade Russian Dressing;
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Combine the ground turkey with the PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter with Pre+Probiotic, salt and pepper until w ell mixed. Shape the mixture into three burger patties and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the burgers are cooked through. (Their internal temperature should reach 165°F.)
- Combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a mason jar. Stir to combine.
- When the burgers are baked through, arrange the bowls. Take a scoop of sauerkraut and top with the baked burgers. Add pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, red onion slices and shredded cheese, if desired. Drizzle with the Russian dressing before enjoying it!
- Store leftover burgers in an airtight food storage container for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. Store the Russian dressing separately.
For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.