Peanut Butter Skillet Brownies
These Peanut Butter Brownie Skillets are perfectly portioned, easy to make and deliciously chocolate-y! Try this dessert the next time you’re craving something warm and cold at once – you won’t regret it!
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup sugar
3 large eggs, room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter with Dutch Cocoa
1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Blend until smooth using a hand blender.
- Slowly add in the eggs, one at a time. Blend until smooth.
- Fold in flour. Whisk until combined. Fold in the PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter with Dutch Cocoa, cocoa powder and salt. Whisk. The texture should be thick but smooth. Do not over mix.
- Using butter or cooking spray, grease two 8-inch cast-iron skillets. Spread brownie batter evenly between the two skillets.
- Melt 2 tbsp peanut butter (you can microwave for 5-7 seconds). Add one tbsp melted peanut butter to the top of each brownie, creating a swirl using the flat edge of a butter knife.
- Bake your skillet brownies for 30 minutes.
- Remove brownies from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our Peanut Butter Skillet Brownies from Dude That Cookz. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.