Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Combine all overnight oats ingredients in a container or jar with lid. Stir/shake until combined and store covered in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next morning, add oat mixture to a jar and smooth the top of the oats.
- In a separate microwave-safe container or bowl, microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil in 15-second intervals, stirring between each interval until melted.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over the top of the oats jar and allow to cool until hardened. If needed, speed up the process by putting the jar back into the refrigerator for several minutes.
- Optional – sprinkle with sea salt. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our Peanut Butter Skillet Brownies from Calla’s Clean Eats. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.