Protein Cookie Skillet
Take your dessert game to the next level without sacrificing nutrition with this Protein Cookie Skillet. With gluten-free, dairy-free ingredients and no sugar added – well, except the chocolate chips – this skillet is the ultimate healthy recipe to add to your dessert lineup this fall. The PB2 Performance Almond Protein featured in this recipe is delicious, contains no added sugar and packs a 20g protein punch in every serving.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line an 8-inch oven-safe skillet with parchment paper or lightly spray with oil and set aside
- Add all ingredients except the chocolate chips and stir until well combined.
- Stir chocolate chips into batter.
- Pour batter evenly into skillet and smooth the top. Sprinkle with extra chocolate chips (optional).
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with sea salt and let cool.
We hope you enjoy our Protein Cookie Skillet from Calla Ramont. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.