Salted Vanilla Almond Blondies
Creamy, chewy, crunchy, and absolutely delicious, these salted vanilla almond blondies are the perfect combination of sweet and salty and something that you just can’t get enough of. Well, at least we can’t. This recipe is incredibly easy and only requires 8 ingredients total – score! We guarantee that this recipe will soon become a favorite and a must-have in your household.
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of PB2 Almond Protein Powder, already constituded with 1 cup of water
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of flour
- Dash of salt
- In a sauce pot, melt the butter. Mix in the brown sugar and PB2.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, vanilla, baking powder, flour, and salt.
- Spray and 8×8 pan and cook for 35 minutes at 350F.
- Let the blondies cool completely before cutting into them.
We hope you enjoy our Salted Vanilla Almond Butter Blondies courtesy of A Paige of Positivity. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.