3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Nice Cream Recipe
This peanut butter banana nice cream recipe is made with only 3 ingredients. It’s the healthy dessert you’ve been looking for, fast, simple and absolutely delicious!
This is a healthy ice cream recipe that you’ll keep coming back to over and over! It’s so easy to make, uses simple ingredients and is perfect for the entire family!
- 4 cups frozen sliced bananas , the browner they are when you freeze them the sweeter the end result
- ½ cup PB2 powdered peanut butter , see note
- 4 tablespoons dairy-free milk , use canned coconut milk for the most creamy version
- Put frozen bananas into a blender (you can also use a food processor). Pulse to chop into small pieces, you almost want it shredded. Make sure you pulse and not blend so that it doesn’t get stuck.
- Add milk and powdered peanut butter. Blend or pulse on low while stopping to move the mixture around. If you have a vitamix, the tamper will work well for this. Do not blend on high or the heat will melt the mixture.
We hope you enjoy our 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Nice Cream Recipe from Veggie’s Don’t Bite. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.