Baked Chicken with Peanut Sauce
Winner, winner, we’re all here for this easy Baked Chicken with Peanut Sauce dinner! We may be biased, but this recipe is our favorite family-friendly weeknight dinner. It takes very little time and can be stored for leftovers.
- ¼ cup of PB2
- ¼ cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper, optional
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup of green onion, green and white parts chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the PB2, water, lemon juice, soy sauce,
sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, paprika and cayenne pepper together until well
- In a separate bowl, toss the chicken breasts with one half of the peanut sauce and
place in the prepared baking dish.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for 25 min or until internal temperature reaches
- Remove the dish from the oven, garnish with chopped green onion and serve with remaining peanut
We hope you enjoy our Baked Chicken with Peanut Sauce. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites.