Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles
Our Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles are a classic, must-have for when you’re craving a cold treat. We combined the 2 flavors that everyone loves to eat together: chocolate and peanut butter. Not only are these easy to make and delicious to eat, these popsicles are also the ultimate low-carb dessert for peanut butter lovers. This recipe can also be made with our newest creation, PB2 Pre + Probiotic Powdered Peanut Butter. PB2 Pre + Probiotic can help the whole family easily take care of your prebiotic and probiotic needs.
We have no doubts that our Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles will be stacked up in your freezer at all times. Trust us, you don’t want to pass up this recipe!
- ½ cup of Chocolate PB2
- 2 cups of vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup of vanilla low-fat Greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoons of honey or Agave
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Popsicle molds, 2 packs
- 12 popsicle sticks
- Whisk all ingredients together, in a large bowl, until well combined.
- Adjust to taste with additional honey, as desired.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into the popsicle molds. Place the popsicle sticks in the center of each mold.
- Freeze overnight or until completely frozen.
We hope you enjoy our Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles. For more recipes like this, head over to our PB2 Recipes portfolio. Check out a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites.