Peanut Butter Iced Latte
This Peanut Butter Iced Latte is smooth, creamy, refreshing, and dangerously delicious! And our new recipe for a Peanut Butter Iced Latte is the perfect pick-me-up for any time of day. We love it for mornings, afternoons, weekends – pretty much any day or time you could think of. Plus, if you’re feeling inspired or adventurous you can swap out our Original PB2 for Cocoa PB2, Vanilla PB2, or even Almond PB2. Go nuts!
No matter which flavor of PB2 you want to use, your coffee can go from boring to WOW. Plus, this Peanut Butter Iced Latte is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4! Literally, you only need 4 ingredients. This drink is surprisingly as easy to make as it is scrumptious, thanks to our fan-favorite powdered nut butter product: Original PB2! So, why aren’t you already whipping this up?
- 1 tablespoon of Original PB2
- 1 scoop of protein powder of choice
- 1/4 cup milk of your preference. For those looking for a lighter option, we recommend almond milk as a delicious substitute!
- 1 cup of cold coffee or cold brew
- Combine PB2, protein powder and milk in a blender and pulse until smooth, (or place in a container with a tight-fitting lid and shake until all the ingredients are well combined).
- Serve over cold coffee or cold brew with ice.
We hope this Peanut Butter Iced Latte is just the pick-me-up you’re looking for. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites.