Baked Peanut Salmon
- 4, 6-ounce salmon fillets, left with the skin on
- ¼ cup of Original PB2
- 2 tablespoon of water mixed with 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of miso paste mixed with 1 tablespoon of seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Grated tablespoon of fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic mixed with 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ cup of peanuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Place salmon fillets into a deep dish with a tight-fitting lid. Then, set the dish aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the PB2, water, olive oil, miso paste, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and garlic and pour over the salmon fillets.
- Cover with lid and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Or, you can let this marinade overnight
- Remove the marinated salmon from the refrigerator and place onto a deep 9×13-inch baking dish, leaving at least ½-inch of space between each fillet.
- Pour remaining marinade over the fillets and place into preheated oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes until the marinade has browned and the fish is firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven, garnish and serve with any marinate left in the bottom of the pan.
We hope you enjoy our Baked Peanut Salmon. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites