Baked Peanut Salmon
- 4, 6-ounce salmon fillets, left with the skin on
- ¼ cup of Original PB2
- 2 tablespoon of water mixed with 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of miso paste mixed with 1 tablespoon of seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Grated tablespoon of fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic mixed with 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ cup of peanuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Place salmon fillets into a deep dish with a tight-fitting lid. Then, set the dish aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the PB2, water, olive oil, miso paste, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and garlic and pour over the salmon fillets.
- Cover with lid and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Or, you can let this marinade overnight
- Remove the marinated salmon from the refrigerator and place onto a deep 9×13-inch baking dish, leaving at least ½-inch of space between each fillet.
- Pour remaining marinade over the fillets and place into preheated oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes until the marinade has browned and the fish is firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven, garnish and serve with any marinate left in the bottom of the pan.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites