Crunchy Asian Peanut Butter Dressing
This Asian-inspired Crunchy Asian Peanut Butter Dressing is oh-so flavorful and easy to make! Pour it on a fresh, green salad or use it as a spread for a wrap or sandwich, it is so versatile and delicious. Our recipe uses everyday ingredients that are easy to find at your local grocery store. And, all you need to do is whisk together the ingredients and voila – the perfect dressing is ready. This is a simple, no cook sauce that your whole family will love.
Plus, if you want to make a larger batch to save for later it couldn’t be easier to do. Simply add more ingredients to the blender per your taste preferences. We always keep a bottle of this dressing nearby. So, what will you be using this dressing for?
- ½ cup of Original PB2
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar plus 1 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce, mixed together
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil plus 1 teaspoon of sriracha, mixed together
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¼ cup of water
- Dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Sprinkle of red pepper flakes, optional
- Handful of peanuts
- Green onion, diced
- Add the Original PB2, lime juice, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha, ginger, garlic, water, salt, and pepper to a blender.
- Pulse until smooth and well combined, which should take about 5 minutes. Add additional water or vinegar to thin our dressing if it is too thick.
- Pour dressing into a small bowl and stir in the peanuts and green onion.
- Serve as a salad dressing or dipping sauce.
We hope you enjoy our Crunchy Asian Peanut Butter Dressing. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites