Cashew Snickerdoodle Baked Oatmeal
Flavorful baked oats with cinnamon-sugar topping. What’s not to love? These oats have a great texture and are slightly sweet.
- Servings: 8 servings
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 35 minutes
- Total time: 45 minutes
- 2 cups rolled oats (240g)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (7g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (5g)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (6g)
- 1 ½ cups milk (400g)
- ¾ cup PB2 Cashew Powder (106g)
- ½ cup pure maple syrup (170g)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or another neutral oil) (23g)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (50g)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (10g)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 9″x9″ baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Measure out the oats, cinnamon, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Measure the milk, PB2 Cashew Powder, maple syrup, neutral oil and the egg into a large glass measuring cup or a bowl. Whisk until well-combined. (Be sure to stir well to ensure the egg is completely incorporated.)
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and stir until combined.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar topping on top of the oat mixture.
- Transfer to the preheated oven, and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the oats have set.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!
- This recipe keeps well in the fridge. Let the baked oats cool completely before storing in an airtight storage container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Make the recipe dairy free by using your favorite nondairy milk.
For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.