Chicken Burgers with Spicy Peanut Slaw
Chicken Burgers with a Spicy PB2 Peanut Slaw are going to be your next staple dish. Not only are these incredibly easy to prepare, but you can keep the patties in the fridge for days which makes for a great meal prep. These burgers are simple and tasty, and perfect for your outdoors or indoor grilling. Enjoy!
- 1-2 cups of slaw, any on hand
- •1/2-1 cup Broccoli Slaw
- •1/2-1 cup Asian mix slaw
- 1 pound Ground Chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste, a generous pinch.
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Lime zest
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. PB2 Foods Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. Oil
Spicy Peanut Dressing:
- 2 tbsp. PB2 Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2-3 tablespoon Lime juice
- 1 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. spicy chili crisp (sriracha as a sub)
- 2 tbsp. honey (or brown sugar as a sub)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt, or to taste
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing for the slaw. Drizzle it over slaw and toss well to coat. Keep refrigerated until ready to be
used. We use Asian slaw and broccoli slow combined. Use whichever you prefer.
- Combine everything for the chicken burgers and mix well. One pound makes four burgers. If you wish to make more, double or triple, and season accordingly.
- Make quarter-pound patties and pan fry or grill for 3-4 minutes on each side or until safe internal temperature: 170°F (well-done). USDA Safe Minimum: 165°F.
- Place buns on your grill or frying pan to get a bit burnt and crunchy on the inside.
- Lastly, build your burger. Spread a bit of mayo or wherever you prefer, add the burger, then slaw on top. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy these Chicken Burgers with Spicy Peanut Slaw from Sandra’s Easy Cooking. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.