Peanut Butter Pancakes
These protein-packed, vegan Peanut Butter Pancakes will get your morning off to the right start! Whether it’s a dreaded Monday morning going to the office or it’s a sleepy Saturday morning, these pancakes are sure to put a smile on your face. Plus, they’ll fill you up with a warm, nutritious breakfast. Parents and kids alike won’t be able to resist a stack!
- 2 tablespoons of PB2
- ¼ cup of oat flour and sweet rice flour, stirred together
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- Dash of salt
- ½ cup of coconut or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Hint of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable or coconut oil
- Whisk together the PB2, oat flour, rice flour, baking powder, salt and flax seed. Set this mixture aside.
- Stir the milk, brown sugar and vanilla and add to the PB2 mixture. Mix until well combined and let rest for 10 minutes.
- While pancake batter rests, mix together the 2 tablespoons of PB2, water and maple syrup for the topping. Put aside.
- Lightly grease a pan or flat griddle with a thin coat of oil and heat over medium heat.
- To make each pancake, place two heaping tablespoons of batter into the pan.
- Cook each pancake until small bubbles form on the top of the pancake and the bottom is golden brown. This should take about 2 minutes.
- Turn the pancakes over and let cook for another minute.
- Serve warm, drizzlewith PB2 syrup and top with fresh fruit.
We hope you enjoy our Peanut Butter Pancakes. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites