Chocolate Peanut Butter Blender Ice Cream
Our Chocolate Peanut butter Blender Ice Cream uses just a handful of ingredients and takes almost no time to make. The delicious flavor combination of peanut butter and chocolate are hard to resist in this recipe.
If you don’t devour it all in one sitting you can throw it in a baggy and save it for later. Feel free to go nuts with the toppings and add as many as you’d like. We would recommend sprinkles, chocolate chips, or a caramel drizzle, but that’s just us! Making this recipe could also be a fun, hands-on activity to get the whole family involved in the kitchen.
One recipe yields roughly 3 servings of ice cream, which is just enough for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We’re only partially joking!
- 3 tablespoons of Chocolate PB2
- 3 medium, ripe frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- ¼ cup of almond or coconut milk
- First, place all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse until well combined.
- Next, once the ingredients have been combined, blend them until smooth. Feel free to add in additional milk as needed.
- Then, transfer the ice cream to a freezer safe container, cover with a tight-fitting lid, and freeze overnight before serving.
We hope you enjoy our this recipe! For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites