Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding is packed with protein from milk and chia seeds, which means you’ll stay fuller longer. It’s the perfect balance of healthy and indulgent! Plus, who doesn’t love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter?
We recommend making this the night before and eating it as a guilt-free breakfast or lunch to be the envy of your office. If you’re feeling crazy, you can also crumble up peanut butter cups or chocolate chips and sprinkle them on top. We don’t judge!
- 1 tablespoon of Chocolate PB2
- 1 cup of milk of your choice – we suggest coconut milk, vanilla almond milk, or low-fat milk for those on the healthier side!
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey or agave
- ½ cup of fresh berries or chocolate
- Whisk together the Chocolate PB2, milk, chia seeds, and cocoa powder in a small bowl until smooth.
- Mix in the honey completely. Adjust to taste with additional Chocolate PB2, as desired.
- Transfer to a container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Garnish and serve.
We hope you enjoy our Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites