Honey Peanut Butter Chicken Wings Recipe
A flavor trio of honey, peanut butter, and seasoned chicken wings make these Honey Peanut Butter Chicken Wings one of our new favorite game-time snacks. This not-so-typical chicken wing recipe pairs peanut butter-dusted, crispy pan-fried chicken wings with a sweet and savory honey peanut butter flavored “wing sauce” for a new way to enjoy your “wangs”!
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter powder
- 3 – 4 lb. chicken wings
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup peanuts, finely crushed
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter powder
- 1/2 cup raw unfiltered honey
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Pour cooking oil up to an inch high in a skillet. Heat oil to medium-high.
- Add flour, peanut butter powder, tarragon, and garlic powder to a large bag and shake. Set to the side.
- Season chicken wings with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika in a large bowl. Coat chicken wings in flour mixture.
- Once the wings are coated well, shake off excess flour mixture and add to hot cooking oil. Cook for 8 minutes per side. Remove from the heat and set to the side.
- In a small cooking pot, add butter on low-medium heat. Cook unt,il melted, then add the peanut butter po,wder, raw, unfiltered honey, minced garlic, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, cumin, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Cook sauce for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked chicken wings in a large bowl and pour sauce evenly over wings tossing until coated.
We hope you enjoy our Honey Peanut Butter Chicken Wings from Dude That Cookz. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.