Organic Peanut Butter Cookies
Organic Peanut Butter Cookies are our new favorite guilt-free dessert. Calling all peanut butter lovers – we have found your latest obsession! Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- Cup of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup of sugar
- Large egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup of AP flour
- ¾ cup of Organic PB2
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the flour, peanut powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
- Combine the butter and sugar in a medium sized bowl, and using an electric mixer, beat until light until fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat just until just combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture until well combined.
- Roll the Peanut Butter Cookie dough into balls. Drop them 2-inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly in a crisscross pattern with the tines of a dinner fork and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Place baking sheets into preheated oven and bake until light brown, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Remove the cookies from the baking sheet and then place on cooling racks to finish cooling.
We hope you enjoy our Organic Peanut Butter Cookies. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. A list of all of our products available for purchase can be found here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites