Peanut Butter Energy Smoothie
We’re going bananas over our Peanut Butter Energy Smoothie made with the perfect combination of coffee, bananas, and PB2. The recipe is incredibly tasty, full of delicious protein-rich ingredients, and all you need to do is throw everything into a blender. If you just worked out or you’re looking for a quick breakfast smoothie, we know you’ll be hooked on this smoothie of ours.
If you’re asking why you should use PB2 versus traditional peanut butter, our Peanut Butter Energy Smoothie is the perfect explanation. PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter allows for the perfect blending into any recipe and keeps your smoothies at a high-quality consistency. It is also to replace the protein powder in your morning smoothie with PB2, due to the similarity in the powder consistency.
- 1 tablespoon of Original PB2
- ½ cup of fresh brewed coffee
- ½ cup of milk of your choice. We recommend almond milk or coconut milk for a lighter taste!
- 1 medium ripe banana
- ½ to 1 cup of ice cubes
- ¼ teaspoon of cocoa powder
- Add the PB2, coffee, milk and banana into a blender and blend until smooth and
- Add the ice cubes and blend until you reach a desired consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and lightly sprinkle with cocoa powder.
We hope our Peanut Butter Energy Smoothie is your perfectly energizing pick-me-up. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites.