10 Ways to Eat Powdered Almond Butter
We’re serving up a new-and-improved way to satisfy those almond butter cravings. How are we doing this? With roasted almonds. That’s right, health-conscious almond lovers can enjoy PB2’s healthy, high-protein powdered almond butter, now made with roasted almonds.
What is powdered almond butter?
Similar to powdered peanut butter, protein-rich PB2 Powdered Almond Butter is easy to prepare and easy to eat. Mix Almond PB2 with water and you can instantly enjoy great tasting almond butter that contains 90-percent less fat and nearly 70-percent fewer calories than traditional almond butter. And it packs an impressive 5 full grams of protein per 13-gram serving!
PB2 Powdered Almond Butter made with roasted almonds has a better flavor and texture, because we’re particular about how we roast our almonds. Our preferred level of roast, Traditional Almond Butter Flavor, makes our powdered almond butter more authentic and flavorful without the extra calories and unhealthy ingredients.
PB2 Powdered Almond Butter is perfect for serving a wide variety of dietary preferences. Free of preservatives, artificial flavors and artificial sweeteners, PB2 products are also void of any GMOs (genetically modified organisms). And along with being vegan and certified gluten-free, PB2 has been certified kosher by the Orthodox Union, the world’s largest kosher certification agency.
10 Healthy and Delicious Powdered Almond Butter Recipes
Not surprisingly, our fans love blending PB2 Powdered Almond Butter into just about any drink or food that calls for almond flavoring. They also enjoy mixing it with water and making a smooth spread. Pro tip: add a touch of cinnamon for an extra kick of flavor! Whether you need a quick, energy-filled snack between meetings or a filling, nourishing start to your morning, PB2 can help. And if you’re like us and just want to indulge, PB2 helps cut the calories from some of your favorite desserts.
Today we’re sharing ten of our favorite recipes for you to try out with our new-and-improved PB2 Powdered Almond Butter.
Maple Iced Coffee with Almond PB2
- Start your day the right way with this scrumptious pick-me-up. Almond iced coffee with a hint of maple is the perfect combination of flavor and caffeine. Get the recipe here.
Protein Balls with Almond PB2
- Small energy bites that pack a BIG flavor! These balls are the perfect low-carb, high-protein snack.Get the recipe here.
Granola with Oats, Almond PB2 and Dried Fruit
- When it comes to granola, the more toppings, the merrier! This easy-to-make recipe is great for everything from that mid-hike snack to a sweet, crunchy addition to your yogurt. Get the recipe here.
Almond Apple Pie Smoothie Bowl with Almond PB2
- While its ingredients are simple, this smoothie bowl tastes like a dream! So, you can indulge while remaining guilt-free. Get the recipe here.
Salted Vanilla Blondies with Almond PB2
- Sweet or salty? Crunchy or creamy? Healthy or delicious? With these vanilla almond blondies, you don’t have to choose! Get the recipe here.
Raspberry Banana Smoothie with Almond PB2
- This smoothie is creamy, sweet, fruity and healthy. What more do you need? And it can make for a low-carb dessert! Get the recipe here.
Chocolate Cheesecake with Almond PB2
- Rich, chocolatey goodness with notes of almond? You can’t go wrong with those flavors! This delicious cheesecake is relatively easy to make when you use PB2. Get the recipe here.
Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie Bowl with Almond PB2
- Begin your day with a new (and equally amazing) take on the classic flavor combo we all know and love: strawberry-banana. Get the recipe here.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies with Almond PB2
- Nothing says comfort food like a chocolate chip oatmeal cookie, but don’t take our word for it! Your new favorite dessert could be ready in just 10 minutes if you start baking now! Get the recipe here.
Soft Serve Ice Cream with Almond PB2
- Serve up this family-friendly dessert the PB2 way! This ice cream only uses a handful of ingredients. So go nuts with the toppings (without the guilt!). Get the recipe here.
For more recipes from PB2, follow us on Instagram or check us out on Pinterest. Also, you can find a full list of all PB2 products available for purchase here.