5 days of meal planning featuring your kitchen staple, PB2
When you’ve already got a busy schedule, eating healthy can seem like an additional burden that’s simply too much to deal with. But if you’re sincerely ready to start on a health and wellness journey, let PB2 make it easier for you.
We’ve laid out a five-day meal plan that, while conscious of your hectic lifestyle, will give you some simple tools for being healthier. These recipes are easy to make, require few ingredients, and are guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds.
- Breakfast: Peanut Butter Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Apples
- Lunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
- Snack: Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bars
- Dinner: Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice (Recipe and image courtesy of That Low Carb Life)
- Breakfast: Peanut Butter Energy Smoothie
- Lunch: Winter Salad (Recipe and image courtesy of Taste of Home)
- Dinner: Baked Chicken with Peanut Sauce
- Dessert: Almond Soft-Serve Ice Cream
- Breakfast: Bacon Broccoli Egg Bites (Recipe and image courtesy of Rasa Malaysia)
- Lunch: Cinnamon and Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Snack: Ants on a Log
- Dinner: Baked Peanut Salmon
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Muffins
- Lunch: Acai Bowl (Recipe and image courtesy of Dinner at the Zoo)
- Dinner: Shrimp Tacos (Recipe and image courtesy of Chelsea’s Messy Apron)
- Dessert: Peanut Butter Pie
- Breakfast: Peanut Butter Pancakes
- Lunch: Organic Green Smoothie
- Snack: Peanut Butter Mousse Parfait
- Dinner: Creamy Vegan Garlic Pasta (Recipe and image courtesy of Minimalist Baker)
We hope now that you’ll think of PB2 when it comes time for meal prep. If you have any questions about why you should make the switch to our healthy and delicious peanut butter powder or other PB2 products, head on over to our Contact Us form – we’d love to hear from you!
Also, you can find a full list of all PB2 products available for purchase here.